Courtesy of Tam over at Books, bikes and boomsticks, my very first blogging meme.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
2.) Emergency Medical Technician
3.) Contract renegotiator
4.) Peace Officer
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) The Three Musketeers (Raquel Welch - Yum!)
2) The Mummy (Rachel Weisz - see above)
3) Zulu (And a bayonet, sir, with some guts behind it)
4) The Pink Panther (The immortal Peter Sellers)
Four websites I visit regularly:
1) Books, Bikes, Boomsticks
2) Day by Day
3) The Firing Line
4) The High Road
Four of my favorite foods:
1) A good ribeye, medium rare.
2) Pepperoni and onion pizza
4) Hash browns from the Waffle House (double, all the way, hold the peppers and the 'shrooms)
Four most wonderful places I've been:
1) Valletta, Malta, overlooking the Grand Harbour as the sun rises.
2) Garden of the Gods, Colorado
3) Unknown ruins in the Libyan desert.
4) The Imperial War Museum, London, England
Four songs I could listen to every day:
1) Jet City Woman, Queensryche
2) Bring Me To Life, Evanescence
3) Busindre Reel, Hevia
4) Still in Saigon, Charlie Daniels
Four people I'm tagging:
1) Grouchy Old Yorkie Lady