Monday, December 11, 2006

New blogger in town.

One of my brothers from another mother got a look at my 'blog and decided to leap head-long into Blog World.

I present to you Tole's Place. Tolewyn is the proud papa of this little sprog I have mentioned earlier, so he's not a stranger to most of my regular readers.

Tolewyn was one of the first people to actually, you know, speak to the funny-talking red-head who "grew up in them furrin' countries" some three decades ago.

In that time we have worn off on each other a bit -- me, more than him, I believe ...

Go by, put your feet on his couch and swipe some of his beer and popcorn.

LawDog

1 comment:

Doug said...

This is just unbelievable. Are the folks down there is Waco gone Wacko?

"Texas child suspended after hugging aide
School administrators in Texas gave a 4-year-old student an in-school suspension for inappropriately touching a teacher's aide after the pre-kindergartner hugged the woman."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16159302/from/ET/