Courtesy of Pawpaw, I discover that I have been hit with an Internet meme before I could duck.
This one goes:
"share five off the wall, strange, unusual or just little-known facts about yourself. Then you "tag" five other bloggers who are supposed to do the same thing."
Goodness. "Off the wall" or "original" facts about me.
1) I'm not superstitious, but magazines that hold a maximum of 13 rounds make me uncomfortable. When I carried a Browning Hi-Power, I went waaay out of the way to get my paws on British 14-round magazines and South African 17 rounders. To the best of my knowledge, no 13-round magazines were ever put into that pistol during the time I had it.
2) I have acrophobia -- sort of. I can't stand being a certain height above the ground if I'm on a structure. If I'm in an aeroplane or a helicopter, it doesn't bother me to hang out the door at any height, and I've done a 300-foot rappel with nothing but a smile. Bridges, overpasses, roofs of tall buildings, though -- hell, no.
3) According to the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator battery of tests, I am an INFP. It is apparently fairly unusual to find my kind of personality in Law Enforcement, enough so that the lady head-shrinker who administered the tests had never seen one before.
Heh. I'm unique. Just like everyone else.
4) I've never seen "The Wizard of Oz" or "Gone With The Wind".
5) I once had an electric catfish for a pet. Kept him in a bucket on the front porch under the Mongoose-a-minium for several years and even taught him to take worms from my fingers without shocking the ever-loving [deleted] out of me.
I'm going to tag:
Tolewyn (Update your blog, boy!)
Y'all have fun now, you hear?