Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm going to regret this

But circumstances have become such that I find it necessary to include an e-mail addy in my profile.

Readers of The LawDog Files may contact me by way of:
TheLawDogFiles(at)gmail(period)com

The brackets are because of spambots, but if you replace the (at) with an "@" and (period) with a "." you should come up with the correct address.

I am not the most punctual checker of my e-mail that you will ever meet, but I should get to it at least once a week or so.

If you want to e-mail me to troll, curse me, wish for my death by way of a horrid disease, sell me potency pills, adopt the Abacha sprogs, aid you in getting embezzled funds out of Nigeria, help a nice Russian girl to immigrate, or ship cell phones "risky free", then your e-mail will be sniggered at and deleted without comment.

Everyone else should comment by way of using the 'Comments' button at the bottom of each post.

If, however, you simply must send me a private, confidential communique, then by all means, use the e-mail address above.

I will warn you again -- I am not a prompt replier.

LawDog

10 comments:

Citizen H said...

I see you had to spell out the meaning of (at). Seriously, if someone can't puzzle that out do you really want them e-mailing you?

LawDog said...

:-D

Mr. Fixit said...

Why oh why?

I can see me doing it, I have much fewer readers, and therefor fewer trolls than you.

Was it a can or a box you opened?

Good luck

RENO said...

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM THE AUDITIING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) HERE IN
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO.IN MY DEPARTMENT WE DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF....

Broda you git inbox way full o dey jazz email! OOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Reno

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C said...

Not sure if you read cnn or not, figured this might cause some comments. Would have emailed it just so LD would have something to read, but I figured he has enough to contend with. www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/18/commentary.plate/index.html

C said...

by the way there should be a .html at the end of that link :|

Solo said...

I was just looking for your address the other day. I wanted to let you know your blog got a nod in the May 2007 issue of the Dillon Blue Press, in the article about the Zumbo affair.

Susan B. said...

Good Evening. Having some trouble sleeping and came upon your blog purely by accident...never even viewed a blog before...very interesting stuff. Your clever insights are making the time pass more quickly until morning...thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

Click This Link what is generic ambien - ambien stage 4 sleep